We lead you through high-intensity rounds using heavy bags, ground bags, medicine balls and more. Thanks to Freestyle’s martial arts background, you’ll develop good technique and perfect form while you sculpt that tough and toned fighter physique.
What to expect
After a solid warm up, instructors lead fighters through a series of rounds focusing on elements every fighter needs.
- Stand Up Combat Training: Fighters will work through boxing combinations in the air and on the heavy bags. You will be punching, kicking and kneeing your way through this round.
- Ground & Pound: Get down and dirty with the ground bags as you power through grappling and wrestling maneuvers.
- Strength: With the use of medicine balls, resistance bands and your own body weight, you’ll develop power and muscle.
- Agility & Speed: With foot drills and exercises designed to promote quick thinking, our instructors will build your speed and agility.
- Core Strength: Fighters can expect killer abdominal and core work to ensure a full-body fighter physique.
By focusing on power, core strength, agility and speed, fighters gain:
- Stronger, more powerful muscles
- A faster, more agile level of fitness
- Improved core strength and stability
- Improved cardiovascular endurance and improved health
- A working knowledge of basic mixed martial arts technique
- Weight loss
- Increased self-confidence