Maybe the college kids are coming home to Reno for the summer, or maybe you just want to get out of the gym and try something new. Either way, a summer pass to Freestyle Fitness is just the ticket!
Join us from June 1 through August 31 with no contract, just a flat, one-time fee of $169. You’ll get unlimited access to all of our fitness classes, all summer long. From cardio kickboxing to heavy bag kickboxing, SoulFlex to Fighter Physique, boot camp to yoga, there’s no shortage of classes around here.
Changing up your fitness routine is never a bad idea. Here are seven reasons that the summer pass to Freestyle Fitness is exactly what you need.
- When you change your workout routine, you shock your system. Sometimes, that’s the best way to break through weight-loss plateaus.
- You’ll help prevent injuries from overuse and repetition – you know, the ones you get from running the exact same circuit five times a week?
- You’ll encourage new muscles to develop – the ones that don’t benefit from that boring old circuit you always run.
- You’ll change up the scenery, which is always refreshing.
- You’ll meet a new community of like-minded fitness folks – and maybe a new best friend!
- You’ll get excited about working out again, and find motivation to stick with it.
- You’ll keep your brain healthy and challenged – all these new moves will take some focus.
Sounds great, right? Get your summer pass to Freestyle Fitness now! Call 746-3888, or come in Monday through Friday between 3 and 7 pm, and Saturdays between 9 and 11 am.