Stuck at home with the kiddos over spring break? Having a tough time getting to class? You can ALWAYS fit in a quick workout, and Michon’s making it easy with her move of the week. Assemble the cast, and let’s get busy.
- A pillow or other object you can hold over your head that will make you keep your arms straight
- A hallway or other long space
- Something to push along the floor (depending on your surface, it could be washcloths or paper plates, etc.)
Here’s the breakdown:
- Holding your object overhead with straight arms, jump forward, bringing your object down to the ground in front of you. Repeat down your hallway.
- When you reach the end, grab whatever you’re using to slide, and push it back to the where you began.
A few notes: explode up on those jumps and shoot for a seamless motion from that squat position up into the air. Keep your ab wall tight on the way back and your booty low, driving your legs forward.
You’re going for five rounds of these two moves UNLESS you’re working with a really short space. Then double it up.